Voyager is TinyPilot's professional-grade KVM over IP device. Its quiet, compact design makes it a great fit for professional environments such as offices, data centers, and server rooms.
- Video capture at 1280x720 resolution at 30 frames per second with under 200 milliseconds of latency
- Keyboard forwarding
- Mouse forwarding (including scrollwheel support)
- Pure HTML5 interface (no client software required beyond a browser)
- Paste text from clipboard
- Fullscreen mode
- Save remote screenshots
- Support for QWERTY, AZERTY, and Norwegian keyboard layouts
- Toshiba T358743 HDMI capture chip
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core 1.5GHz ARM CPU
- Raspberry Pi OS
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB microSD storage
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Ultraquiet 13200 RPM fan
- TinyPilot Voyager (pre-assembled)
TinyPilot Power Connector
- 3 Amp AC to USB adaptor
- 6" USB-C to USB-A cable
- 3' USB-A to microUSB cable (x2)
- Detailed documentation and installation instructions
All customers who purchase a TinyPilot kit will receive access to TinyPilot Pro and a year of software updates once TinyPilot Pro is released.
For TinyPilot to work with your server, you'll need:
- An AC power outlet
- An HDMI output port on your server
- An HDMI cable (e.g., HDMI to HDMI, DVI to HDMI)
- A USB port on your server
- A wired network cable
Orders ship from Massachusetts within two business days.
International shipping is available via DHL and USPS.
E-mail support is available on a best-effort basis.
Customers are expected to have familiarity of Linux and SSH to manage their devices.
If any of your parts are defective, we will happily replace them within 30 days of purchase.