Voyager 2a is TinyPilot’s newest professional-grade KVM over IP device. Its quiet, compact design makes it a great fit for professional environments such as offices, data centers, and server rooms.
- Fully plug 'n play - no software installation required
- Capture video at 1920x1080 resolution at 24 frames per second with under 140 milliseconds of latency
- Forward keyboard and mouse input
- Pure HTML5 interface (no client software required beyond a browser)
- Hear remote audio locally
- Mount virtual media
- Boot from virtual storage
- Wake on LAN
- Password authentication
- Secure TLS/HTTPS connection
- Paste text from clipboard
- Fullscreen mode
- Save remote screenshots
- 3.2" W x 3.6" L x 2" H
- Debian Buster OS
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core 1.5GHz ARM CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB storage
- Active PoE IEEE 802.3af/at/bt (PoE version only)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Toshiba T358743 HDMI capture chip
- Ultraquiet 13,200 RPM fan
- FCC/CE compliant
- TinyPilot Voyager 2a device
- TinyPilot Pro software with a year of free updates
- USB-C power plug (North American socket)
- 3' USB-C to USB-A cable
- Detailed documentation and quick start instructions
For TinyPilot to work with your server, you'll need:
- Display output port on your server (see supported resolutions)
- USB port on your server
- HDMI cable (e.g., HDMI to HDMI, DVI to HDMI)
- Ethernet cable
Orders ship from North Carolina within three business days.
International shipping is available via DHL, UPS, and USPS.
Shipping from within the EU is available through our distribution partner, punkt.de:
Voyager customers receive priority support in TinyPilot's help forums.
If any of your parts are defective, we will happily replace them within 90 days of purchase.