Voyager 2 is TinyPilot’s newest professional-grade KVM over IP device. Its quiet, compact design makes it a great fit for professional environments such as offices, data centers, and server rooms.
- Fully plug 'n play - no software installation required
- Video capture at 1920x1080 resolution at 24 frames per second with under 200 milliseconds of latency
- Keyboard and mouse forwarding
- Pure HTML5 interface (no client software required beyond a browser)
- Virtual storage mounting
- Boot from virtual storage
- Wake on LAN
- Password authentication
- Secure TLS/HTTPS connection
- Paste text from clipboard
- Fullscreen mode
- Save remote screenshots
- 3.5" W x 3.5" L x 2" H
- Toshiba T358743 HDMI capture chip
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core 1.5GHz ARM CPU
- Raspberry Pi OS (Debian-based)
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB storage
- Active PoE IEEE 802.3af/at/bt (PoE version only)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Ultraquiet 13,200 RPM fan
- TinyPilot Voyager 2 device
- TinyPilot Pro software with a year of free updates
- USB-C power plug (North American socket)
- 3' USB-C to USB-A cable
- Detailed documentation and quick start instructions
For TinyPilot to work with your server, you'll need:
- An AC power outlet
- A display output port on your server
- An HDMI cable (e.g., HDMI to HDMI, DVI to HDMI)
- A USB port on your server
- An Ethernet cable
Orders ship from Massachusetts within three business days.
International shipping is available via DHL and USPS.
Shipping from within the EU is available through our distribution partner, punkt.de:
Voyager customers receive priority support in TinyPilot's help forums.
If any of your parts are defective, we will happily replace them within 30 days of purchase.